$150.00 - Sold Out
TO HONOUR THE PAPA OF OUR NATION AND CARRY ON HIS LEGEND
The Papa Bag was born to honour the man of hard truths, a man who stood by our side when others wouldn’t, a man unapologetic for the better good of his country and his people – Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew.
Communicated in the form of a tote bag, we intend to document the different milestones in his life and Singapore’s for that matter, with symbolic images of him hand drawn and his quotes to each milestone.
THE BREAKING POINT
We kick off with Singapore’s separation from Malaysia on August 9 1965, the point where he cried, and he said: “The whole of my adult life ... I have believed in merger and the unity of these two territories,” The quote itself is engraved on a wooden tag. We want the next generation, to carry on his legend for the country.
THE FIRST EDITION SPECIAL
The first edition is paired with a baby tote bag of the same portrait. There will not be any further release of the baby tote bags.
• A GOODSTUPH x ODDBYHUGECONCEPT product
• Limited to 10 pieces only
• Distributed and marketed exclusively with THE DAMN GOOD SHOP
• Adult Tote Bag: Measures 360mm x 360mm
• Baby Tote Bag: Measures 120mm x 160mm
• Hand-drawn and hand-painted with Black water-proof pigment ink on thick canvas
• Paired with a thick wooden tag engraved with a specific quote from Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew reflective of his portrait drawn
The 'Vintage Brands' coaster set is inspired by brands and packaging from the early 20th...
GOODSTUPH MAKES FLUFFY MEETINGS MORE BEARABLE Introducing Adverjargon Notebooks by GOODSTUPH, your weapon of choice...