Wear your pride and support for Pink Dot, with this fabric of love.
When Ministry of Home Affairs announced that foreign entities should not fund Pink Dot with effect from 2017, we at GOODSTUPH responded by being a sponsor alongside with 50 other local sponsors.
We remain a sponsor 3 years on, and we are committed to do so for as long as we can.
The design adapts the GOODSTUPH communist-inspired brand DNA, and a pun on the Chinese words “同志们” which means “comrades” in English, as well as a Chinese slang to describe homosexuals.
All profits will be donated to Pink Dot.
Designed by our resident Creatives Aidil Zulkifli and Lee Sin Yee.
Photography and styling by Nik Voon.
THE FINE PRINT
• T-shirts are printed on white Gildan® Ultra Cotton® Adult T-Shirt
• Please refer to size chart provided
• Limited run of 50 pieces only
• Each risograph poster is numbered and issued in an ascending order according to earliest time of order made
• Size: A3
• Colours: Black, Fluo Pink
• Paper: Munken Print White 15
• Grammage: 115gsm
The third edition of the GOOD JACKET has arrived. Rooted in the history of Asian...
Here’s to injecting your every day with little reminders that Love Is Brighter. Stick these...
$65.00 - Sold Out
Huntie, the only agenda we have is getting rid of that funk. With refreshing citrus...