TURN ON THE DELIGHT
Vintage bakelite two-way switches with either white or black bases looking for new homes to turn on.
Born from as early as the 1920s to 1970s and perhaps even beyond, these vintage bakelite switches provide the ultimate touch to a vintage collector’s home.
• White or Black bases available
• Two-way toggle switch
• Solid “click” with steady spring
• Visible wear and tear from age
THE FINE PRINT
• Please note that to use the bakelite switches, you will need a Bakelite adaptor kit for each switch when mounted to a flush wall box
• The product is untested and is sold as is
BEFORE ANGRY BIRDS, THERE WAS SNAKE At the time of its release in 1999, the...
SO RARE, WE HAVEN'T PLAYED WITH THEM OURSELVES! We confess; this 1950s Black Bakelike viewmaster...